Wednesday, November 13, 2013

April, 19, 2005 Long Branch, NJ

The Brighton Bar

The Minus Scale got to my house around 4pm. We went to Pt. Pleasant to the boardwalk. We got back to my house and hung out a little bit and then headed up to Long Branch. We stopped at Pathmark to stock up on groceries for the rest of the tour. We got to the Brighton Bar around 8:15pm. Their were five bands playing tonight with us(Fairmont) and The Minus Scale playing the last 2 slots. First was the Arcade Academy, followed by and all girl band Avery, then a stoner-rock band called Tilt-a-whirl. We played well and Jacko (the promoter) seemed to really enjoy us. TMS stayed at my house for the night so we stopped at the Blue Swan diner on the way back to my house. The crowd was surprisingly good considering it was a Tuesday night. They seemed to dig us and they actually wanted an encore so we played "Sometimes I'm Bitter" -Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment